Employers need keep their most able, globally mobile staff focused on their international assignments. Communication, planning and understanding underlie Tax Scope’s expatriate tax consulting and compliance services to aid employers to take the tax-related stress, confusion and errors out of the expatriate experience.
We cater for small to medium-sized mobility programs where
employee service and support is important.
From pre-assignment policy planning and structuring remuneration agreements, through to compliance and repatriation finalisation, contact Tax Scope to find out how we assist in managing employer and employee tax obligations that support your employees as they make the business grow.
Our services cover:
- Planning market entry methods and permanent establishment issues
- Tax residency of employees and double tax agreements
- Assignment planning and policies
- Australian tax registrations, reporting and tax returns for employers and employees
- Australian payroll management, including reporting payrolls
- Tax equalisation and tax protection, including tax credit management
- Indirect taxes including FBT and payroll tax
- Equity remuneration and employee share plans
- Superannuation and pension issues
- Locate and co-ordinate with reputable tax advisors in your other locations, your HR team and immigration service providers
Tax Scope Pty Ltd is a Chartered Accountants ANZ Practice and Registered Tax Agent. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
Copyright © 2021 Tax Scope